Sunday, January 3, 2010

My New Favorite Decoration

I have the very fortune luck of having a husband who gets me the BEST Christmas gifts {and birthday, and anniversary, etc}. This year he totally outdid himself.

If you've followed this blog, or taken a gander at our Etsy shop, you have probably gathered that Tyson and I have a bit of an allegiance to City of Canton. Sure it has along way to go and it's by no means perfect, but it has great history and great potential.

Which brings me to THE GIFT. Tyson found a picture taken of the City of Canton's skyline in 1913. Then be built a marvelous white oak frame around it and so became the birth of my new favorite home decor item that is now the staple of our family room. Check out some different angles below:




No comments:

Post a Comment