Tuesday, June 22, 2010

The Paris Recap

Well, I'm finally back home from my 1st international trip. In fact...I've been home for nearly a week. And while I really did have the best intentions to blog every day during my trip I barely had the energy to check my email at the end of the day. I really only had one completely free day to explore Paris. So when I would get back to my hotel after working about 10 hours, I would hit the streets to see as much as I possibly could during my 4 days there. Here are a few things that I saw:

Sacre Coeur - my official favorite site in Paris (sorry Eiffel Tower)

I liked Sacre Coeur so much that I actually walked up these 5 million stairs twice to see it. My legs hated me for it.

Notre Dame

Arc de Triomphe - this actually wasn't even on my list of sites that I wanted to visit. I've seen it a million times on tv and in movies, but I thought...what's the big deal? It's just a gate, right? But I was close to it one night so I figured...what the heck. I'm glad I did. It's about 20 times the size I thought I was. And the most impressive part is detailing you get to see when you walk underneath it. Ah...the Eiffel Tower. It's just as beautiful as I thought it would be...


...and even prettier at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment