Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Hello, Halloween...

Tyson & I love this time of the year. We love the weather, the warm colors of the falling leaves, the pumpkins, the extra Halloween candy that always seems to make its way into our house, and so on and so on.

This Halloween and Fall season does feel a little different, I must admit. You see, as owners of the Canton Box Company, we are fully engrossed in preparing our products for the upcoming Christmas season ~ and it feels sooooo early! I just spent a few hours in our workshop and when I emerged from the sea of red and green {and lots of other festive things} the first thing I thought was, 'I'm completely forgetting about fall.'


So, in an attempt to slow things down a bit...and not start writing posts about Christmas yet...I thought I would share a few little peaks at the Halloween decor that is currently gracing our little abode.

The enormous pot of mums I picked up at the Farmers' Market last weekend.

another Farmers' Market find...

This little glass bird was a very sweet birthday gift I received last week. Its the perfect container for the fresh cut mums!

These gourds found the perfect home.

And now things get a little spooky. Lots of dark and bewitching things are currently gracing our mantle.
What I affectionately refer to as our Bucket-O-Bones. Bad house guests beware...you could end up here!

No comments:

Post a Comment