Thursday, June 4, 2009

BIG (and exciting!) Announcement

We are SO excited to announce that we will be participating in the The Blissful’s summer event – The Indie Girl Trunk Show! For those of you not familiar, The Blissful is French inspired boutique located in Canton, Ohio and is one of my absolute favorite places to shop. In fact, I was so honored that proprietor, Abby Kerr, asked the Canton Box Company to participate that I don’t think I even read her entire email before responding back with my “YES!!!” The Blissful is filled with luxe European themed home décor, accessories and artwork that you really can’t find anywhere else. I could go on for paragraphs upon paragraphs about how much I love this store, but to understand how truly fabulous it is, you must visit the website for yourself and check out Abby’s blog.

The Indie Girl Trunk show is on Saturday, June 27th from 10-5. Until then, we are working like busy little bees getting things ready. We are making tons of new, never-before-seen, items from the Canton Box Company. These will be debuted at the trunk show and then go up for sale on our Etsy site shortly after.
Here’s a little preview of some of our new creations…
Alphabet/number wood stamps in industrial box
A variety of new french-themed gift tags

Tea Light Candle Holders made from reclaimed barn timbers

Monogrammed stationary

No comments:

Post a Comment