Monday, June 8, 2009

Creating, Creating, Creating...

So for the past week or so, I have been creating our new monogrammed note cards (see previous post) that we will be debuting at the Blissful's Indie Girl Trunk Show. These will sell in sets of 5 and I want to make sure that I have atleast two sets of each initial. So what this basically amounts to is a whole lot of stamping for me. And as much as I love these new note cards...I needed a little break today from them. I decided to take a few hours this afternoon and work on some new stuff. Here's what I'm most excited about...

These are in no way finished products...but I'm excited about the direction they are taking. I'm loving this new kind of paper (new for me anyways). Its kind of wrinkley and imperfect, but I like the way that makes the ink look.

For now I'm spinning ideas on how to mount these babies - I may be digging into Tyson's wood pile.

1 comment:

  1. Love these new designs, Angie. Can't wait to behold them in person. I know they will make an excellent addition to The Canton Box Company's offerings at Indie Girl!

    ReplyDelete