Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving...

..from our table to yours!
As we are awaiting our guests for the first ever Thanksgiving held in our very own home, I thought I would share a few glimpses of our harvest-y decor {which will be completely torn apart tomorrow for Christmas}.
A shot of our mantel with my favorite piece of artwork.

A paper leaf wreath...made special for today!

My very own set of cherry barn beam tealight holders...I liked them so much from our
Etsy Shop that I made Tyson make me a whole slew of them

Ah...the entry way. I'm always stressing out about what impression our guests will have when they walk through the front door. I'm pretty pleased with the look and feel of our family room today.

And of course there will be wine. We were completely enchanted with the story behind Beaujolais Nouveau, so its one of the wines we will be serving tonight at our Thanksgiving dinner.

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment