Sunday, November 8, 2009

It's a good thing there's two of us...

So....lately I have become quite the busy little bee {did you notice the lack of blogposts?}. I recently took on a part time job at THE BLISSFUL. I normally just work on Saturdays, but this week I decided to take on a whole pile of hours to help with the setup of the annual holiday debut party ~ which by the way, was completely fabulous. So combine that, with my normal 40+ hour full-time job and that has left me with no time for the Canton Box Company.

Luckily enough for me, I am only a co-owner. My wonderful husband, Tyson, makes up the other half of our little business and he has totally been picking up for my slack the past week and half. Behold some of his new creations...

Very cool storage drawer ~ looks lovely holding Christmas bulbs

Mini Hickory Cabinet
Distressed CBC Box

Riveted Mirror

Coolest serving tray ever! Already sold...

This week I will return to my craft table and start making some very festive paper goods for the holidays...stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment