Sunday, April 4, 2010

ArtisAlive! Showcase: Part One

For the past few weeks (okay, maybe months) Tyson & I have barricaded ourselves in our workshop to make some new wares for the upcoming ArtisAlive showcase. It's finally time to reveal some of our newest creations...also if I look at my work table anymore I might pull my hair out so blogging feels like a healthier alternative.

More blog posts to come this week...there's just way to much to show in one post. And please don't mind the lack of creative names for all these products...my brain is feeling like mush right now and I just can't come up with anything better.

Number Cards

Dinner Invites

Tree Cards

Industrial Initial Cards

Terrarium Coffee Table


Wine Waiter

Bourbon Entryway Table (those legs are actually made from an oak bourbon barrell!)

Make sure to get down to the Cultural Center for the Arts in Downtown Canton this Friday (April 9) and Saturday (April 10)!

No comments:

Post a Comment